OERB is a free, password protected, online repository of K-12 digital learning resources available to teachers and students (as well as parents). There are thousands of resources available, from units, to lesson plans, activities, maps, interactive learning resources, and more. These resources are:
- created by teachers for teachers.
- offered in convenient formats including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, PDF, and Flash.
- aligned with the Ontario curriculum.
- searchable by grade, course/subject, strand, overall expectations, learning style, author, file format, and keyword.
- derived from and designed for both the public and Catholic systems.
- easy to access and use.
- downloadable and modifiable.
- contains numerous animations and simultaions
To see samples of Elementary Digital Resources available from OERB click here and scroll down until you see thumbnails. Clicking on the thumbnails will launch each of the resources.
To access the OERB repository for teachers you will need a login and password. See your school’s computer contact for each of these. Before entering OERB with your login and password you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions each and every time you login. Click the “I Agree” button and soon you will have access to a fantastic array of teaching tools and resources. Enjoy!
For a fantastic example, log into OERB, accept the terms, and copy and past the url below into your web browser: