Premier Tools is a suite of programs that will assist students with reading, writing, research, and other learning tasks. The suite offers several tools, but students will generally utilize their preferred one or two tools. Once you become familiar with one of the tools, you will recognize them in the other tools as well.
This blog is intended to serve as a very general overview. For a more elaborate explanation, follow this link. It does a nice job to get you started.
What are the basic features?
- Reading a web page → Universal Reader Plus → Internet Tool Bar
- Reading a textbook → PDF Equalizer
- Reading a handout → Scan and Read Pro
- Writing a paper → Talking Word Processor → Predictor → Ultimate Talking Dictionary
- Working with numbers → Talking Calculator
Premier should have been installed on all school computers that have met the minimum requirements: adequate resources (512 MB of RAM, 200 MB of free disk space recommended) and windows XP, or later, operating system.